Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This will be my year...

Have you ever just felt that? Kind of like that excitement right before you open a gift, that the shape of the box or weight or transparent wrapping gives away little hints of the treasure awaiting for you!

I heard of a twitter feed that said "When the ball drops I am going to stab 2009 in the heart to make sure it is dead." I couldn't help but think... not a bad idea. It is not that I did not like 2009. In fact I have had some truly great experiences.. life changing even last year.. but there has just been this quite waiting for 2010. Now all this said, 2010 started with a cold, and returning to the city to find jury summons for the same day my sister would be coming to visit. Made me question this hope for the upcoming year for one moment... but one moment only :)

We are a month in and so far so good on resolutions. I have more projects then ever and hope to blog a bit here and there about my life.. no promises on consistency here.... but will work at it. Let watch and see what this year brings!




No comments: