Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'll give you a whole American Dollar

It is not at all uncommon to hear a Germaine say to another Germaine "I'll give you a whole American dollar if you...." It is always a hit or miss proposition. For instance no American dollars were ever given for the dare to stand up in sacrament meeting and say amen, or to drop to the ground in the parking lot and "secret agent" my way to my car. However, I did make a dollar for the dare to draw a lipstick circle all over my face and say that I would like to be called Topanga from hence forth (at my sister and brother in-laws apartment shortly after they were married....). And somehow my sister Erica got one of my brother's friends to eat... was it a bug or a worm? I can't remember I was to busy gagging in the corner.

When I was home at Christmas.... well i think it is pretty easy to see what I dared Erica to do. Worth every penny! Awesome!





1 comment:

Emily said...

This is super awesome!! Oh, good sibling times. This reminds me of how Beth used to offer me about a nickel or dime to clean her entire messy room. I caught onto her tricks really soon.