Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Strongest form of Flattery is.....

A few weeks ago I came across this artist Austin Kleon. He was featured on the 20x200 site, and from there I went to his blog. It was coming across his blog that my sheer love of his work of newspaper black-out poetry really took hold of me. (here is an example of one of his pieces)


No one is without a childhood or dreams - We started with the same swords.

My obsession set in, I joined his face-book group, I told everyone I talked to about this find, and pre-ordered his book. I absolutely love artist who when I look at their work I walk away thinking, "That is so amazing and clever! I want to try that!" I love the concept of artwork propelling someone else into action. So here are my humble attempts... the first one took me about an hour, but I am getting a little faster now.



The drive targeting real decisions. to submit to the labor of seeking changes The proposal is set


The same kiss won me. it was irony resembling a friend

Thank you Austin Kleon. I am loving this new obsession!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The simple answer is, good quality content and an organised website.

Find some of the effective ways to track down a professional traffic article content writing than ever before.

Why Professional traffic Services? We will also
take a look at the results I saw. Having realized that it is used in the sentence below.
Those days are gone when back links indicate the popularity.


Also visit my site ... seo company