Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Few Random Truths About Me

  • I am a natural blond
  • I can be stubborn, although I try to be nice about it
  • Compliments make me blush
  • Some days I wish I didn't have freckles
  • I am desperately competitive at games (ok, so this one might not come as that big of a surprise to some)
  • I still can't help but love things like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Original Mario Brothers, High Top Chucks, and New Kids on the Block (in theory; not so much practice on that last one;)
                                                                  
  • I am a bit clumsy/ accident prone
  • Office supply stores or art stores always make me happy and calm me down if I feel stressed
  • Grover is my favorite Muppet from sesame street
  • If asked what my favorite food is I will say Indian, although secretly I know it is french fries!

4 comments:

MegRuth said...

mmmmmm french fries

brenda barrett-taylor said...

a little accident prone? a little stubborn? oh gaby, you still might be understating some things here. just kidding, it's really fun that you made this list. maybe i'll make one too...by the way my blog is www.brentaylor.blogspot.com.

Emily said...

I guess I must say I liked the list...it made mr miss you!!!! Remember how you like french fries :)

MiltonP said...

Very nice Blog, Gaby.
So, you can't help but love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, eh?
You might actually change your mind after discovering there was a 5th forgotten Ninja, Damontello