Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Remembered...

Today I remembered why I love photography so much.  It has been far too long since a picture I was working on seemed to be the whole reason for my day.  With each adjustment the whole scene evolved in-front of my eyes to become something amazing and quite elegant.  It was a simple shot really, some glasses... but as I worked and watched the pieces come together I was ecstatic.  The sharp lines, the colors, and the gradients from gray to white!  So silly I know, but for a photo nerd like myself I was in heaven.  I remembered how great it feels to create something... to see it in your head and get it out for others to see... and sometimes it even turns out a bit better than you thought up (thanks to an idea my boss had about adding a swirl of wine to one of the glasses).  What a great and productive day.  

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yea! I'm glad you got a little taste of what it's all about. At least what work should be all about. Lovely.

MegRuth said...

are you seriously going to leave me hanging?

i want to see the masterpiece!

Mark Weinberg said...

I want to see it too.