Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some days I somehow even manage to amaze myself....

The best way to explain that statement is to share a g-chat conversation that I had with my roommate on my lunch break today.

me: So I look like Quasimodo...

Brook: have you been crying?

me: no I have one eye that is swollen and puffy and red
and I am too embarrassed to tell anyone why

Brook: mosquito bite?
rubbed lemon juice from your salad in your eye?

me: I have just been saying I woke up with it swollen shut (which is not a lie)

Brook: on man

me: I fell asleep reading face first into the corner of my book...
basically I poked myself in the eye for 5 hours

Brook: I'm biting my lip
my eyes are watering
ummm

me: I'd tear up too but... well that would be a mess
I would much rather have (insert co-workers name here) think I have some rare eye disease
than know what a dork I am
...I need an eye patch

Brook: HAHAHAA
ok
it burst out
oh laughter

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Lol Gaby! You must have been really tired....

Ritzman Family said...

I am so glad you are my sister. You make me smile!