Friday, September 3, 2010

I miss you!

These were taken all the way back in January when I was visiting my dear, dear friend Emily and her family. She is coming out to the city to visit in a month!!!! It is making me miss them all.. and I am aching to see her. When I was in AZ visiting the highlights were....

Heidi and I listened to Taylor Swift over and over on my Ipod.. it gave me an excuse to cuddle with her :)
Little Nathan: Pretty much if I said the word "car" he was my best friend!

And well.... Emily: Pretty much every moment was cherished! We read my old letters to her... and discovered what a geek I really was.. lol (emphasis on the was of course) And there were moments of pure laughter that I will never ever ever be able to forget... All I have to think about is me and her in the car out and about on the town and the grin spreads across my face and laughter soon follows.

Oh my goodness I miss you guys! That's what!!!

3 comments:

Di said...

I miss them too- totally jealous you're going to see them soon!

Emily said...

Sigh...I might be misting over a little bit right now. Half tears of sadness because I miss you more than my luggage and half tears of laughter because, well, you know exactly why. I CANNOT wait for three weeks.

Gabrielle Germaine said...

hahahahahahah.. oh man.. sigh......