Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love the Mail Man

So this week the mail man brought me two of the greatest things ever!  First off my new camera.  This is my first Digital SLR camera.  I can hear my canon AE sighing in the closet.  I don't know why it was such a huge decision.... but somehow I managed to make it one.  Either way I am glad I bought it and  stoked to use it!
And then speaking of photography...  I finally bought this print!  I have to say that I have some amazingly talented friends.  I remember the first day I ever saw this image in class.  I knew I needed to own it. I mean seriously look how the light hits her lips, and her gesture.. amazing!  One day I plan to own it huge.. but until then I bought a little one from Capree's etsy store Capree's Curiosities



3 comments:

brenda barrett-taylor said...

sadly, i'm actually quite jealous of your new digicam. wish i had one of my own...

brenda barrett-taylor said...

and i only say sadly cause i really never thought the day would come when i would be this covetous of a digital... not because your purchase was not a good one.

mlbe said...

HI GABY!!!

Your comment made me smile so big-you are such a sweetie, dear-thank-you!!! Daniel and I speak of you often and hope you're enjoying the big city (the biggest city really-right!) Maybe you'll come visit our smaller one someday and we can all have a grand old time!