Saturday, July 25, 2009

NYC on a Friday Night!

The other day a co-worker mentioned to me that they show free movie on the flight deck of the Intrepid docked in the river. The other Friday I went with a group of friends to watch Jaws ( a movie by the way that gave me years of nightmares as a child... I was even afraid of pools, convinced the floor would fall out and a great white would appear) It was such a great NY experience. There was a great breeze off the water and it started to rain a bit, but that didn't stop us. Everyone just pulled out their umbrellas and sat tight! That is until the lightning started and they had to shew us all off the deck for safety reasons. But even with that and getting completely drenched it was one of the best nights. I am hoping to go to the next movie this summer.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This looks so fun, Gaby! Love the pictures of the clouds and rain over the city.