Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back to my roots... literally

This summer I made a huge decision. To go back to my "semi" original hair color. My hair changed color over the years naturally depending on how much I was in the sun and I am sure many other scientific things I do not understand. But from the time I was 16 on I was a red head from a bottle. And the last few years in NYC I gradually became darker and darker... even dark brown/black occasionally. This year I let my roots grow a bit to discover that my strawberry blond had become an ashy grey blond :( not a good look for me. So with a little stylist aid and several hours (11 hours and 3 hair appointments) I am back to a much more natural strawberry blond. I still love my dark auburn hair so am not sure how long this will last, but for now it is a fun change. I still don't quite recognize myself when I look in the mirror.....

Before & After




These are just quick shots from the camera on my computer. I will try to get some better shots soon.

4 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

So pretty Gaby! Love it!

I finally let mine grow out too. Tired of keeping up the maintenance.

david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.