Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Future Wedding

This picture has been on my fridge for the last two years. It is starting to get a little wear and tear and I thought today that it should be documented :)


My niece Abbie drew this for me on christmas. So sweet.... right? Let me give you a summary of her explanation of the drawing.

Gaby: Oh Abbie, this is so pretty, thank you.

Abbie: It's your wedding Aunt Gaby.

G: oh really?

A: Yes, there is the temple and angel moroni, and a butterfly, and you have a princess dress.

G: Nice. And when is this Abbie? When do I get married?"

A: You get married when you are 52, and your husband is King Herod.

So that is something to look forward to....

7 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

This was the best thing of my day!

Kate said...

I've always thought you and Herod would make a lovely couple. How is the King these days?

britta said...

seriously peed my pants when i read this! so so stinkin funny!!Herod could have been a hottie!

Gabrielle Germaine said...

Well I think my sister Catherine (abbie's mother) put it best:

you could look at it a couple of ways:

1. You have HORRIBLE taste in men
2. King Herod has repented as he can take you to the temple

Emily said...

Hahahaa...priceless little bit of info. That picture is amazing.

Ritzman Family said...

Please don't forget that I still think you look happy in the picture.

Kristen said...

This is priceless! I love it!