Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving I hosted a big dinner at my apartment. We had so much yummy food and a lot a great conversation (I feel like I laughed the entire time!) I was really pleased with how it all turned out. The apartment looked beautiful, the food tasted amazing (thanks everyone for bringing so much great food) , and the people were the best!After dinner and before the traditional Pie course, we went for a walk in the park across the street from my place.The only thing that could have made the day better is if more of my friends and family could have been there! Love you all :)

3 comments:

Ritzman Family said...

Gaby - this is an amazing Thanksgiving display, and I wouldn't expect anything less. Beautiful! I wish we were there, too!

Emily said...

GORGEOUS! What fun. LOVE the pictures of the city, too.

brook, mind the e said...

absolutely gorgeous and perfectly executed. I would expect nothing less from the amazing Gaby Germaine!