Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Visit To Emily's!!!!!!

I was so excited to take a much needed vacation just recently. I went to Arizona to visit Emily... pretty much my oldest friendship. We lived in the little town of Van Meter when we were just little girls. I have known her since I was born really. She moved right before we turned 4, but we kept in touch through letters, then later e-mails. We even lived together twice in college. There is something so wonderful and familiar about meeting up with a friend like her. It is like there has been no lapse in time between up... we can still talk the night away ;)

She got married the week I moved to NYC a few years back, and so we both started very different adventures at the same time. I pretty much have had my heart stolen by her little girl Heidi!


It took her a bit to warm up to me... but I was soon followed around by the little one calling for Babby (gaby with a b) when I left the room. We went to a park one night and showed her how to run in the soccer field. A difficult task when you aren't even two yet and your shoes are a bit too big!


Such a fun break from my usual hustle and bustle in the city.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wish you were still here!!!!! We miss you.